This new Jagdtiger Porsche version kit boasts a range of multi-media parts, including photo-etched components, and DS tracks for superior detail. Also included is an accurate coating of Zimmerit!
- new one-piece upper hull and superstructure produced by slide molds (w/ zimmerit coating)
- new rear panel (w/ zimmerit coating)
- all new lower front hull (w/ zimmerit coating)
- gun barrel travel lock can assembled in either travel or combat modes
- new side fenders (w/ zimmerit coating)
- Dragon Styrene one-piece tracks
- photo-etched parts to upgrade details
- high definition Cartograf decals
About the Jagdtiger:
An order was issued by the German leader in May 1942 for the development of a new self-propelled armored vehicle mounting a 128mm gun. The resulting mighty vehicle was known as the Jagdtiger, a massive behemoth that weighed around 70 tons. There were two differing types produced initially, according to whether a Henschel or Porsche chassis was employed. The Porsche chassis had eight road wheels each side instead of the nine on the Henschel.