Product no.: G33112.G
MX-12 Graupner HoTT Computersystem 2,4GHz Graupner 33112.G Description
The mx-12 HoTT with its 6 control functions can give experienced RC model builders control over numerous models. The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology safeguards high functional reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver supporting integrated telemetry, voice output via headset connector and ultra-fast response times.
The transmitter has 10 model memories. Programming with keys. A high-contrast, 8-line blue-illuminated graphic display ensures perfect presentation of all parameter settings and telemetry data. It is possible to store telemetry data and an extension of model memories on a micro SD memory card.
USB connection to read and write the models memories as well as for firmware upgrades
Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up
General HoTT characteristics:
- Microcomputer remote control set implemented with the very latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Bidirectional communicationbetween transmitter and receiver
- Wireless T/P function
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) available via software update. For the availability of a given language, go to the Download area.
- Servo cycle times of 10 ms can be selected for digital servos
- Ultra-fast response times due to direct and reliable transmission of data from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Short antenna, collapsible
- Operating and programming techniques are similar to the proven concepts implemented in mc-19 to mc-24
- A high-contrast, blue-illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of parameter settings such as model type, model memory, timers and operating voltage.
- 6 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 10 model memories
- 4 switches/keys, including 2 x 3-position switches, 1 x 2-position switch, 1 key
- Modes 1 to 4 freely selectable
- Key lock function to prevent unintentional operation.
- Change of display from the main menu to the telemetry main menu via ESC.
- Numerous telemetry displays, programming functions and evaluation functions are presented directly on the transmitters screen
- 3 flight phases programmable
- Extensive programs for fixed-wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- Servo travel adjustment can be set separately for all servo channels and for each final value
- Sub-trim to set the neutral position of all servos
- 2-stage expo/dual rate system, can be set individually, in-flight switching possible
- Mixer functions
- Programmable fail-safe function "Hold" or "Advance to pre-set positions" adjustable separately for each individual servo channel
- Stop watches/countdown timers with alarm function
- Model copy function for model memories
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- Undervoltage warning
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Fail-safe, free channel assignment (channel mapping), mixer functions and all servo settings are easy to program with the internal telemetry
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (32 channels maximum)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously as a block in a servo cycle time of 10 ms (digital servos only)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimised frequency hopping and wider channel spread
- Intelligent data transfer including error correction
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Real-time telemetry evaluation
- More than 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- Update capability via USB interface or micro SD card guarantees future viability
Temperature range : -15 ... 55 °C
Aerial length: 120 mm
All-up weight, approx.: 770 g
Frequency : 2400 ... 2484,5 MHz
Range approx. : 4000 m
Dimensions (LxWxH): 190 x 175 x 115 mm
Charging rate : 150 mA
Operating voltage : 3,4 ... 4.8 V
19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs