The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a truck with unrivalled off-road performance and its name is an acronym which stands for the German description "UNIversal-MOtor-Gerat." Tamiya is proud to introduce the Unimog 406 as a new addition to the R/C Wheelie product line-up.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale assembly kit.
• Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) which are for EXPORT ONLY and are subject to the FIRST PRODUCTION.
• Distinctive Unimog body design is realistically reproduced in polycarbonate, as are accessory parts for the cargo area. Metal-plated front grille also included.
• CW-01 chassis features a box-type chassis made from heavy-duty ABS material to ensure durability.
• Suspension features a front independent swing axle and rear rolling rigid setup with coil springs.
• Metal-plated wheels come with 115mm diameter tires.
• Sudden accelerations result in fun wheelie action.
• Fully-enclosed gearbox equipped with differential for smooth cornering.