The 1/10 R/C Subaru BRZ R&D Sports, which was previously announced for release on the TT-01 Type-E chassis, will also be offered on the higher-spec TA06 chassis.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• The race car form of the GT300-class BRZ has been realistically reproduced by the polycarbonate body.
• Separately-molded polycarbonate light cases, rear wing, and wing stay parts are included.
• Injection-molded side mirror parts also included.
• Sticker sheet and window masks included.
• The Dual-Drive TA06 chassis features belt-driven front and gear-driven rear wheels to provide efficient, yet sharp power transfer.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with short reversible suspension arms and CVA shock units.
• Type 540 motor sold separately.
• A wide range of TA06 Option Parts is available for further customization.