6 years on from its predecessor, the latest release in the high-spec TB evolution chassis series is the Evo. 6. TRF designers have given this new generation of the shaft-driven 4WD car a number of updated parts to ensure that it provides an excellent drive.
One-Piece Motor Mount Touring Car Aluminum Short Dampers Carbon F/R Damper Stay & Mount
TRF418 Suspension Arms Aluminum Propeller Shaft Full Ball Bearings
<Option Parts Included>
Double Cardan Joint Shafts 3x32mm Alu. Turnbuckle Shaft 3x42mm Alu. Turnbuckle Shaft
5mm Alu. Ball Connector (Blue) 5mm Alu. Ball Nut (Blue) Hi-Torque Servo Saver
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The chassis runs on a shaft-driven 4WD layout with horizontally-positioned motor.
• Carbon damper stays and mounts for front and rear are designed for use with aluminum short dampers
• The carbon fiber double deck provides excellent rigidity without compromising cornering ability.
• The chassis inherits the TB-04 chassis front and rear gear boxes. It features a combination of front directdrive and rear gear differential.
• Features suspension parts and aluminum suspension mounts seen on the TRF418 chassis.
• Please see the next page for further information about the chassis.