The Mazda 787B, which was recently released in 1/24 scale static model form, will be the next addition to the 1/12 scale R/C RM-01 chassis series line-up.
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit.
• Direct-Drive RM-01 chassis features a 2.5mm thick black-colored FRP lower deck, a height adjustable resin gear case with a Type 380 motor.
• Pivot-Ball Link Rear (PBLR) suspension system features a center pivot ball, a pitch damper to temper chassis pitch, and a roll damper and side links to control chassis roll.
• Front independent suspension features optimized kingpin trail.
• Use Item 55105 Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as the power source. Installation of square-shaped battery packs is also possible using glass tape (sold separately).
• By removing motor plate, a Type 540 motor can also be installed for even greater speeds.
• The polycarbonate body faithfully reproduces the sleek form of the Mazda 787B.
• Polycarbonate parts for light cases, rear wing, rear wing stays also included.
• Sticker sheet and window masks also included.