Sender einzeln mz-12PRO HoTT GB 12Kanal Graupner S1002.PRO.77
The little Allrounder
The mz-12 HoTT with 12 control functions allows the advanced RC model builder to control numerous models. Model types: flight models, helicopters, copter, car models and boats.
The use of the Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high functional reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry, voice output of switching states, warnings and telemetry data via the built-in loudspeaker or headphone output and ultra-fast reaction times.
The transmitter has 250 model memory. Programming with keys. A high-contrast, 8 line blue illuminated graphic display ensures perfect display of all setting parameters and telemetry data.
The easy-to-use menu is particularly suitable for beginners.
The joystick function via the MicroUSB port allows you to train the flights at the flight simulator on the PC or smartphone before it goes to the airfield and gives the pilot the necessary security for the flights.
- Microcomputer remote control system in the latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless T/P function
- Joystick function via MicroUSB cable for training at the flight simulator without additional dongels
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) via software updates possible. For availability of the corresponding language, see download area.
- Predefined model memories e.g. Alpha 110, Alpha 250Q, Alpha 300, Hornet 250, XCELL 220 and Versacopter
- Model memory can be stored and loaded via PC
- 7 switchable language outputs
- 10 user-selectable language outputs selectable
- Model types: fixed-wing, helicopter, copter, car and boat
- Charge of the internal 1500 mAh LiPo battery via micro-USB connection to 5 V DC USB 500 mA with charging indicator when the transmitter is switched off.
- Special software for copter: 8 channels for GPS functions or additional switching functions available in Copter
- Servo cycle times selectable for digital servos of 10ms
- Ultra fast reaction times through direct transmission of the data from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays by detours via a module processor.
- Integrated antenna
- intuitive operation and programming
- A contrasting blue illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of the setting parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks and the operating voltage.
- 12 control functions
- Model types fixed-wing models: 1AI, 1AI 1FL, 2AI, 2AI 1FL, 2AI 2FL
- Free allocation of all switches
- 250 model memory
- 5 switches / push buttons, of which 1 3-position switches, 2 2-step switch, 1 3-position switch/push-button, 1 push-button, 1 analog rotary encoder
- Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
- Key-lock function against unintended operation.
- Change display from the main menu to the telemetry main menu with ESC.
- Numerous telemetry display, programming and evaluation functions directly on the transmitter display
- 2 flight phases programmable
- Swash plate limiter
- Servo travel adjustment for all servo channels and end point separately adjustable for each channel
- Sub trim for setting the neutral position of all servos
- 2-stage expo- / dual-rate system, individually adjustable, switchable during the flight
- Throttle curve
- Mixing functions (5 linear mixers and 4 curve mixers)
- Programmable fail-safe function "Hold" or "Move to preset positions" can be set separately for each individual servo channel
- Stopwatches / Countdown timer with alarm function
- Model copy function for model memory
- Data formats on the data socket: Telemetry, Bluetooth, CRSF V2 unidirectional
Included manual and firmware:
Radio Control mz-12 PRO (mode 2 preadjusted)
Transmitter Battery LiPo 1500 mAh, 55 Wh
Quick manual (Part 1) / Programming manual (Part 2) download Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up
- Transmitter update
- Export and load model memories
- Load user voice files
FHSS, frequency hopping over up to 75 channels
Maximum interference immunity through optimised frequency hopping, wider channel spread and antenna diversification
Intelligent data transfer including error correction
Extremely wide range
Range test and warning function
Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
Numerous fail-safe functionsPrecision:
Shorter response times can be set (10 ms period time)
No additional delays due to module processors All hopping management is handled directly by the 32 bit main processor.
Synchronous servo operation made possible by simultaneous control of servo outputs in blocks of 4Pilot feeling:
Essentially delay-free control responses due to direct processing
Real-time telemetry evaluation
Wireless teacher/pupil functionOther features:
Simple and extremely fast binding
Free channel assignment (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixer functions and all servo settings are simple to program
Update capability via USB interface Specification
Control function: 12
Width [mm]: 259 mm
Height [mm]: 96 mm
Temperature range [°C] : -10...+55 °C
All-up weight [g]: 590 g
Frequency : 2400...2483,5 MHz
Range approx. [m] : 4000 m
Overall length [mm]: 184 mm
Dimensions [LxWxH in mm]: 184 x 259 x 96 mm
Current consumption [mA]: 250 mA
Operating voltage neutral [V] : 3,4...4,35 V
Battery, Lithium Ion Battery name energy in Watt per hour: 5,55 W
Touch Display: No
Voice output: Yes
Flight phase: Yes
USB connection: Yes
Model memory: 250
Transmitter type: Hand
HoTT - Technology: Yes
Language variant: GB
Transmitter series: mz