WP FERRARI FXX EVOLUZIONE 2,4 Graupner 90339 The new Carisma GT14 cars are based on the popular and proven GT14 4WD chassis, but also come with a newly developed 2.4-GHz FHSS remote control system. You can switch them on and start driving right away; no more frequency problems or interference. Also new is the separation of receiver and speed controller, so that the models can be converted more easily to brushless systems.
- Completely factory-assembled GRP 4-WD chassis, scale 1:14
- Two bevel gear differentials, slip coupling
- 370-size electric motor
- 2.4 GHz FHSS remote control system
- Separate receiver and speed controller
- Independent suspension with oil-filled shock absorbers
- Comes complete with high-quality ballraces
- Air-filled tires with inserts
- Painted polycarbonate body shell with decals applied
- 7,2 V 1100 mAh NiMH drive battery with matching battery charger and mignon batteries for the transmitter are included
- Many upgrade parts available
The technical design of the Carisma GT14 chassis is just as professional as a 1:10 competition touring car; but on a smaller scale of 1:14. This makes the models lighter and more agile. They can also be entered in competitions held in smaller spaces. The use of GM-Racing brushless systems and LiPo batteries enables these cars to reach incredible speeds of up to 80 km/h.
All models are supplied completely pre-assembled with battery, remote control, and charger; even the mignon batteries for the transmitter are included with delivery.
The new 2.4-GHz FHSS technology makes frequency problems and interference a thing of the past.
Some bodies and wheels are available individually and are interchangeable. Right/left
Forward/brake/reverse Width : 139 mm
Ground clearance: 7 mm
Height, approx.: 90 mm
Electric motor : 370
Overall length, approx.: 343 mm
All-up weight RTR, approx.: 900 g
Wheelbase approx.: 190 mm