MC-16 tschech. Graupner HoTT Graupner 33016.CZ
- Microcomputer remote control system with state-of-the-art 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Patch aerial
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless L/S function
- 6 different languages (German, English, later French, Italian, and Spanish) possible via software update. For availability of the respective language, see Download area.
- <Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times of 10ms can be selected for digital servos
- Ultrafast response times through direct transmission of the data from the main processor to the 2.4-GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays through detours via a module processor
- Operation and programming based on the proven concepts of the mx-24
- A contrast-rich, blue-lit graphic display ensures perfect control of settings and parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks, and operating voltage
- 8 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 20 model memories
- 2 switches/keys, including 2 3-stage-switches, 2 sliders, and, 2 rotary controls on the side
- Modes 1 to 4 are freely selectable
- Key-Lock function protects against unintentional operation of key controls.
- Display change from main menu to the telemetry main menu with ESC.
- Numerous telemetry display, programming, and analysis functions directly in the transmitter display
- Voice output available via freely programmable switches
- Extensive programmes for fixed-wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- 12 mixers, freely programmable for fixed-wing models and helicopters with freely selectable input and output functions, including 4 curve mixers with the 5-point-curve technology in steps of 1%; curve values are simple to set and adjust for a maximum of 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail rotor, or other nonlinear setting paths. The processor in the CPU uses a sophisticated polynomial approximation method to calculate an ideal, correctly rounded MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curve.
- 7 flight phase programs can be adjusted individually for each model and assigned names; the switching time can be set separately.
- SUPER SERVO menu with a perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple correction of parameters for 4 levels (turning direction, center position, bilaterally separate servo paths, and bilaterally separate travel limits for 8 servos with a total of 48 setting options)
- SUPER-DUAL-RATE, EXPO, and EXPO/DUAL-RATE menu with 36 possible setting variants, for 3 servo functions and 7 flight phases.
- Practical, optimised multi-function menus for fixed-wing and helicopter models. Entering the number of aileron and cambered flap servos automatically programs all the required mixer functions in the multifunction fixed-wing menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro set function and additional special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixer For 1, 2, 3, or 4-point linkage.
- Failsafe monitor for 8 servo functions
- Convenient timer menu. Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, lap counter, et cetera. 2 times and 1 lap time can be displayed simultaneously.
- Stopwatch with history: In addition to the lap counter, there is a Time 1, which records the power-on times and a Time 2, which records the switched-on and switched-off times separately.
- Transmitter operating time timer is automatically set to zero by the transmitter battery charging process.
- Switch assignment of the flight phase switches: Now 6 switches, including 2 with priority function. The name of each switch combination can be selected freely. The number of flight phases thus does not depend on the number of flight phase switches.
- Linearization of swashplate servos: Electronic compensation for the nonlinear travel of swashplate rotary servos.
- Tailplane type normal, V-tail, Delta/flying wing. 2 elevator servos 3+8 (as a result 2 linkable elevator servos are immediately available without wasting free mixers/dual-mixers)
- Number of flaps 2 ailerons / 2 cambered flaps:
- Fixed-wing mixer: Newly designed multi-flap menu for ultra-simple, easy-to-understand setup of up to 2 control surface servos on a flight-phase-specificbasis - without the use of free mixers
- Number of flight phases: (fixed-wing: 7, heli: 6 + AR)
- Phase trim
- Trim memories flight-phase-specific
- Switchable Snap-Flap Mixer elevator->cambered flap with new offset function for easy short corrections and fast turns
- Multi-channel functions for channel expansion for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speaker for voice output and music
- Servo assignment swap at the receiver output of the transmitter and receiver
- PPM signal can be set at data output
- Software can be expanded later via update For a fee, functions can be added via update. Further informationen in manual
FHSS, frequency hopping via up to 75 channels
Maximum immunity to interference through optimised frequency hopping and aerial diversification
Intelligent data transmission with correction function
Extremely high range
Range test and warning function
Extremely broad receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional to 2.5V)
Numerous failsafe functions
Key-lock function to plrevent unintentional changes to menusPrecision:
Shorter response times can be set (10ms periods adjustable)
No additional delays due to module processors. The entire hopping management is done directly by the 32-bit main processor.
Synchronous servo travel due to simultaneous control of the servo outputs is possible in blocks of 4Pilot feeling:
Extensively delay-free control reactions due to direct processing
Telemetry analysis in real time
Speech output of the timers, telemetry data, and warnings via headphone output
Repeat function and continue function for voice output can be programmed via freely assignable switches
Pre-selection of voice output to be used
Separately adjustable volume for beeps and voice output
Integrated telemetry display with 8 x 21 characters or 128 x 64 pixels, optionally in test or graphic form
Duration of display illumination: ALWAYS, 30s,.60s, 90s, 120s
Micro-SD card slot for storage of telemetry data, similar to a black box and to expand the model memories
PC software for analysis or display of the telemetry data via download
Buzzer signal programmable at the highest receiver output for L/S function, satellite receiver, simulators, flybarless stabilisation systems, et cetera
Model-memory-dependent binding, except for copied model memories
Wireless teacher/pupil function
7 flight phases programmable
Motor off function
Numerous fixed-wing model and helicopter mixersOther characteristics:
Simple, extremely fast binding
Free channel allocation (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixing functions, as well as all servo settings can be programmed simply
Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (maximum of 16 channels) The last receiver bound sends the telemetry data.
Future-proof thanks to the update capability via USB interface