UniSens-E mit XT60 Stecker Graupner 33644 Descripion
The Unisens E is a special pure telemetry sensor for all electric models. It is so small and light, but at the same time so powerful that it can be used in almost every model.
The type of telemetry used must be specified in Unisens E only once in the settings. This is done either through our Unisens E Tool PC program or by UniDisplay. On delivery HoTT GAM is selected.
To change the settings via PC or for firmware updates a suitable USB interface or an existing USB connection cable as of Jeti, multiplex or Graupner is necessary. See also the instructions.
The Unisens E can measure the complete drive without additional sensors, ie voltage, current, capacity and even speed. A special attraction is in fact already a Brushless Speed Sensor permanently installed. A small cable connection to one of the three motor phases only have to be made with the supplied cable for measuring the speed.
As a barometric (atmospheric pressure) level sensor is integrated with high resolution, a Vario with the Unisens E is implemented in addition to the height measurement.
Similarly extensive alarms can be programmed to be reported via telemetry through the respective transmitter.
The Unisens E is available with various connection systems, so that normally nothing needs to be soldered. The current measuring range is symmetrical in both directions. In this way it does not matter the pin assignment, so that the battery male or female has the positive terminal. The measuring direction is just simply set in the setup.
About our UniDisplay all values of Unisens E can be viewed directly live and all settings and alarms can be programmed.
Whether gliders, acrobatic airplane, helicopter, HLG or Slowflyer, Unisens E can be useddue to its light weight and compact size in almost every area. Of course the Unisens E is suitable not only for airplanes. It can be installed as well in RC boats, RC cars and so on.
You buy the Unisens E a powerful in all respects universal RC telemetry sensor that exploits the possibilities of modern electronics to give you a little helper to be a great help in dealing with your RC models.
Update with S8344 and 7168.6 possible.Features
- Complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacity, speed and altitude measurement
- integrated brushless speed sensor
- full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex (EX), Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Robbe / Futaba FASSTest S.BUS2, JR DMSS and FrSky
- Height measurement with automatic zeroing after switching
- barometric Vario
- Current measurement range up to 140 A in both directions, voltage up to 60 V
- (The maximum current carrying capacity of the connectors used must not be exceeded!)
- Connection for receiver signal for the remote control of certain functions
- direct connection to the GPS logger possible to record data in a file
- Measurement of receiver battery voltagePowered by receiver
- current status is indicated by LED
- direct viewing of live or recorded readings with our UniDisplay
- Parameter settings via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry possible
- free firmware updates via the PC USB connection with existing cables as of Jeti, multiplex or Graupner possible
- use almost anywhere due to its compact size and low weight
- Unisens E with integrated height sensor / Vario li>
- Receiver cable for telemetry / power li>
- Connection cables for brushless speed measurement li>
- detailed colored manual li> ul>
- Current measurement range: 140 A in both directions, so - 140 Ato 140 A +
- The following stress periods are permissible:
- - 100 A indefinitely
- - 120 A for 1 minute
- - 140 A for 20 seconds
- Depending on the plug-in system, but the limits of the plug are significantly lower!
- Reasonable values are here:
- - MPX green (double contact) and XT60 Duration: 50 A / 20s: 70 A
- - 4mm Gold Plug Duration: 80 A / 20s: 100 A
- - 5.5 mm gold plug length: 120 A / 20s: 150 A
- Voltage measurement range: 0 to 60 V
- Height measurement range: 0 to 8000 m NN, when switching is automatically reset
- Receiver voltage measurement: 3.8 V to 10 V
- Data Rate: 10 Hz
- Power supply: from receiver supply via telemetry connection link (From 3.8 V up to 10 V)
- Power consumption: 25 mA
- External connections: 1 connection for telemetry and power ("Link")
- 1 phase connection for Brushless Speed measurement
- 1 servo pulse input from the receiver
- COM port for UniDisplay, GPS logger or PC
- Dimensions: green MPX connector: 26 (38) x 29 x 9 mm
- yellow XT60 connector: 26 (50) x 29 x 9 mm
- 4mm gold connector: 26 (55) x 22 x 9 mm
- 5.5 mm gold plug: 26 (44) x 22 x 11 mm
- 6 mm LMT Goldconnector: 26 (42) x 22 x 11 mm
- Weight: 10 g - 14 g without cable (depending on the plug-in system), connection cable 4 g