Empfänger GR-32 HoTT2.4 GHz Dual 16 K. Graupner 33516 The GR-32 receiver can control up to 16 servos
With GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the dual receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. The dual receiver has two complete receiver sections and additional hardware antenna diversity. Reception is always switched over to the better antenna signal and, for transmitting, the antenna last used for receiving will always be used. This ensures that the return channel data is transmitted via the better positioned antenna. Parameters for receiver supply voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength are transmitted without any additional sensors.
The receiver has a connector for telemetry sensors and one for sum signal input or output.
The receiver has 6 battery inputs, making it an excellent power source for high-load servos.
The channel output for the GR-32 is as follows:
V <= 3.6:
Channels 1-7 are output in the first group
Channels 8-14 are output in the second group
Channels 15+16 are output in the third group
The SUM signal is present at connector S.
V >= 3.8:
Simultaneous output at 20 ms frame rate of:
channel 1 + 4
channel 2 + 5 + 13
channel 3 + 8 + 14
channel 6 + 7
channel 9 + 10 + 15
channel 11 + 12 + 16
The frame rate isnow 20 ms, which means that all known servos and speed controllers will function with this setting.
SAME mode (frame rate 10 ms or 20 ms):
The following channels are output simultaneously:
Functions with SMART-BOX:
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltagerange of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- Two LEDs signal operating status.
- Size and weight have been reduced.
- The receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Servo connections in front panel.
- Fail-safe, hold, OFF and standard (channel 1 fail-safe; all others hold) programmable
- 5 mixers programmable
- Linear, degressive, and exponential programming of servo curves
- SUM signal at the input or output on connector S (e.g. for V-Stabi, Microbeast, Quadrocopter, wireless pupil function with mc-19/22 HoTT, flight simulators)
- Limitation and reversal of servo travels also possible in receiver
- Fail-safe, hold and OFF programmable individually for the servo channels
- Warning thresholds can be programmed for undervoltage, overtemperature and undertemperature
- Servo test function
Temperature range : -15 ... 70 °C
Aerial length: 4 x Draht 145 (Antenne 30) mm
All-up weight, approx.: 24 g
Frequency : 2400 ... 2483,5 MHz
Range approx. : 5000 m
Dimensions (LxWxH): 63 x 30 x 14 mm
Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
Charging rate : 140 mA